Actually, I think the kid is playing Minecraft. Which is essentially digital Legos.
Two generations of creative people, just different methods of expression. Let’s not shit on the digital age as much, ‘eh?
You know what’s great about Minecraft?
You don’t get lacerations from stepping on it.
You know what’s great about legos?
Your shit doesn’t get blown up because a green penis snuck up on you.
i wish i was thinner but i also wish that i didn’t wish I was thinner
You know, for a crazy homeless person, he’s pretty cut.
Can we please take a moment to appreciate how intensely Thor is trying to figure out what the fuck jeans are.
Scarlet - I like you.
Teal - I’d date you.
Red - I love you
Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.
Yellow - You’re amazing.
Purple - I miss you.
Blue - I want to meet you.
Lilac - You’re cool.
Brown - I don’t like you.
Green - I like your tumblr.
Black - I hate you
White - Delete your tumblr.
Lavender - give me your mortal soul/skype
We’re here to help you! We’re superheroes!
I AM SO EXCITED
**********PET PORTRAIT GIVEAWAY!**************
I’ve managed to re-arrange my days at work, so instead of working 6/7 days a week I’m now down to 4, hurray! More free time means more time for the important stuff in my life, like art! In celebration I’ve decided to do a pet portrait give away since I’m a little out of practice.
Please note that these are digital paintings.
RULES & INFO:
1. The winner will be chosen at random either with a random number generator or a good ol’ fashioned pull from a hat.
2. You do not have to be following me.
3. Reblog only. Likes will not count.
4. Please do not reblog any more than three times to make it fairer for everyone.
5. You will receive ONLY the digital file of the painting, not a printed copy. You are welcome to get the file printed yourself for your own personal use (eg. not for you to resell as your own.) This is because a) I appreciate people aren’t comfortable handing out their address to someone online and b) I can’t afford anything right now. Nope! Not even a £2 print and it’s £2 p&p. Very sorry!
6. You must have your ask open so that I can contact you to let you know you’ve won.
7. The giveaway will end September 30th and I will draw the following day.
One week to go!
Please remember likes do NOT count, reblogs only.
Ends tomorrow! I’ll be drawing around 10pm (UK time.)
Why not c:
Aw man, I could get art of my dumb snails! <3
“The last 11 years have been great but prior to Dahmer I had to do whatever it took to get by. I couldn’t afford any power so I lived by candlelight in an apartment where the water didn’t work. There was a place nearby called ‘Yum Yum Donuts’ where you could get 14 doughnuts for 99 cents, so I would spread those out over the week and sometimes mix it up by getting two cheeseburgers for a dollar and making them last. I was getting by eating on $10 a month back then. But I do remember sitting in my little shit box of an apartment with all these candles, entertaining myself and my dog by playing the guitar and thinking ‘You know what? This is quite beautiful’.”
Robert Downey Jr photographed by Lee Calder, TIFF 2014